Boost Apk Download
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Important: This is an active game. Be sure your play space is unobstructed and meets the requirements listed.
Boost is an intense arcade action-sports game that will leave you joyously gasping for breath! With a focus on active play, a few rounds of Boost is sure to wake you up and get your blood pumping!
Teleoperate your Luma-Jock in the 3rd Galactic Quadrant's finest arena. Use your Luma-shield to Thwonk the Booster Orb and keep the rally going as long as possible. Every four returns you'll achieve a Boost and the orb will increase its speed. Keep it up for long and you'll be rallying with your opponent at near relativistic velocities!
Watch out for Mines as you leap and dive for survival. Mines have a reverse photon charge and will destroy your Luma-shield and the Orb on contact. Not to worry! Your Tele-gloves have a positive charge and you can use them to bat Mines out of the way. However, be warned that Mines will accumulate with every Boost and you'll need to keep their numbers low if you want to prevail.
- Context sensitive sound track that intensifies as you play
- Tracked motion controls provide a physics based full immersion experience
- Intuitive physical UI system designed around the strengths of VR
- Height calibration to accommodate all players
- Multiple control configurations
- Aim Assist mode provides visual feedback for beginners
- Designed with a strong focus on play mechanics that are specifically suited for VR
- Graphically rich environment featuring numerous animated textures, glow effects and a sense of enormous scale
- Experience the buzz of a natural endorphin release after extended play sessions
- Asymmetric Multiplayer: player two contends with a gamepad or mouse while player one competes in VR
- Online leader boards
- Adjust play space size option
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie, Sports, Early Access
Parallel Mind LLC
Parallel Mind LLC
Release Date: 11 Jan, 2017
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: i7-6700K
- Graphics: GTX 980 Ti
- Storage: 1390 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Boost's development platform is an i7, with GTX 980 Ti. Other systems have not yet been tested and results may vary.
Mechanically, this is very solid. It is simple and fun, with everything that happens feeling like it was the correct result (this is important in a paddle game).
It has one major flaw. The room size retirement is completely unnecessary, and yet it makes the game unplayable. I am rating this positively since it lists that requirement on the store page.
In my 2.2x2.2 meter space all items of the menu are easily reachable. The main gameplay (volleying the ball) works perfectly as well. The only problem is that every single mine spawns outside the play space. That gives a hard limit on how far I can get because sooner or later (usually within ten hits) the ball hits a mine that I can't deal with.
Giving multiple room options (possibly with adjusted scoring to compensate) would make this game far more approachable.
After writing this I thought to myself "What if I could reach the mines? All I had to do was shift my z position forward half a meter (thanks SteamVR Advanced Settings!) and I could reach them just fine. My high score is now 160 and I worked up a serious sweat.
The ball still sometimes gets shot outside my play space, but for the most part the game works great just by offsetting myself forwards.
Edit 2: According to the Dev's response, the playspace can be repositioned via the touchpad. I have not tested this however.
Last Horizon full crack [Crack Serial Key
HITMAN Torrent Download [key serial]
Hotline Miami Collection [key serial number]
Sunset Overdrive download for pc [crack]
The Angry Banana download utorrent xbox 360
TopDownFarter activation unlock code and serial
Fantasy Grounds - Disposable Heroes: Modern Gangs (Token Pack) [Pas...
Crazy Veggies [Xforce keygen]
Kinaman vs Gray Elephant Download
Pixel Car download tn hindi