TY The Tasmanian Tiger 2
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
STREWTH! It's time to go back Down Under with this fully remastered version of TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue, the sequel to the best Thylacine Simulator ever. Once again rang, bite, smash and glide your way around the Australian Outback and help the people of the SOUTHERN RIVERS against the evil machinations of the diabolical BOSS CASS.
More rangs, more vehicles, more mechs, more EVERYTHING... in an open world Aussie Adventure. There might even be a few surprises along the way...
- Huge open world to explore, with 18 rangs, and a wide variety of vehicles and mechs.
- Two-player split-screen cart racing.
- Improved graphics; including updated shadows, reflections, HD resolutions and 60fps.
- Steamworks integration for achievements and leaderboards.
- Character customization with new skins for TY and paint jobs for the fourbie!
Long ago, a great battle was fought. BOSS CASS sought out five mystic talismans, so he could banish every warm blooded creature, to the DREAMING.
But one brave soul stood up to CASS, and thwarted his quest for the talismans. He risked all, in an effort to save his family and friends.
And in the end... he succeeded. CASS was banished for his crimes, and the land was made safe once again. All thanks to to one lone hero...
TY the Tasmanian Tiger.
Now, evil stirs again - the little country town of CURRAWONG is under attack, and a hero is needed once more... 1075eedd30
Title: TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Release Date: 12 Dec, 2017
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8/8.1 (32bit and 64bit), Windows® 10 (32bit and 64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 1.8 GHz CPU dual-core. AMD 2.0 GHz dual-core.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 260 / Radeon HD 4000 Series / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with OpenGL 3.3 minimum.
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant
- Additional Notes: Xinput controller compliant
This game was one of the games I played most as a child on the PS2. You can imagine as I played it so much that as soon as I found out that it was available on PC, I immediately bought it. I have only played this version for three hours and so far it has brought back great memories of me playing it on PS2. Obviously as I play this more, I will change this review. So far however, the only problems that I can see would be: