Teslagrad Download Setup
Download ->>->>->> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
A journey begins... A treacherous tower... Unravel its mysteries!
Discover the secrets kept in the long abandoned Tesla Tower!
Magnetism and other electromagnetic powers will help you explore a non-linear world of beautiful hand-drawn environments, in a steampunk-inspired vision of old Europe. A young boy suddenly finds himself embroiled in a long-forgotten conspiracy, involving a despotic king who rules the nation with an iron fist. Jump into an outstanding adventure told through voiceless storytelling, writing your own part. Armed with ancient Teslamancer technology and your own ingenuity and creativity, your path lies through the decrepit Tesla Tower and beyond.
- Complex puzzles! Put your sense of logic to the test and cleverly manipulate the world around you using electricity and magnetism, the lifeblood of the game. Puzzles will range from “pff, that wasn't so bad” to keyboard-smashing, controller-chewing frustration.
- Explore! Make your way through rich 2D hand-drawn surroundings as you journey into — and beyond— Tesla Tower, picking up use amazing new items as you go.
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those words in your video games? Have no fear, Teslagrad features not a single snippet of text or squeak of dialogue. Everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don't see).
- Steampunk powered! Discover a dystopic and mind-blowing rainy-and-brainy setting, presenting a steampunk vision of an old Europe-inspired new world.
- Old-school boss fights! Use your skills and wits to overcome the 5 incredible final bosses eager to demagnetize you.
- No disruptions! That means no loading screens, no GUI, no cutscenes. Just the game and you.
- Mesmerizing soundtrack! Awesome mix of classical orchestra, with a touch of Russian inspiration and a myriad of metal bits and electrical stuff.
Teslagrad is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
"It's beautiful minimalist storytelling, and it fits really well with the gameplay proper, which is delightful in more ways than one." Jared Rosen, Indiestatik. a09c17d780
Release Date: 13 Dec, 2013
- OS: Windows XP (SP3)
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
- Storage: 1 GB available space
teslagrad cheats. teslagrad help. teslagrad download free android. tesla graduate jobs. teslagrad 4pda android. download teslagrad mod. teslagrad card locations. teslagrad pc game. teslagrad for android. teslagrad v 1.5 free apk download. jogo teslagrad. teslagrad 4pda. teslagrad vita review. teslagrad 1.6. teslagrad apk android oyun club. teslagrad switch. teslagrad orb boss. descargar teslagrad para android. teslagrad the guardian fernus. teslagrad android free download. teslagrad last boss. descargar teslagrad para pc. teslagrad apk data. teslagrad dodge this. teslagrad vita trophy guide. teslagrad mac. teslagrad lösung. teslagrad ps4 amazon. teslagrad steam. teslagrad full completion trophies. teslagrad apk revdl. teslagrad 4pda android. teslagrad 1.8 apk. teslagrad enemies. teslagrad pc torrent. teslagrad para ps4. teslagrad robot room. teslagrad pc game review. teslagrad game length. teslagrad android review. teslagrad читы. teslagrad scroll 5. teslagrad scroll 31. teslagrad 36. teslagrad scroll 2. teslagrad paid apk. teslagrad apk 1.5. teslagrad scroll 31. teslagrad fatal attraction. teslagrad bosses. teslagrad powers. teslagrad linux. teslagrad pc español mega. baixar teslagrad apk. teslagrad endings. teslagrad hard. download teslagrad full. teslagrad scroll 3. teslagrad fatal attraction. teslagrad historia. teslagrad walkthrough ios. teslagrad mod apk revdl. teslagrad pc torrent. teslagrad paid apk. teslagrad walkthrough part 2. teslagrad bird. teslagrad longplay. teslagrad apk download for android. teslagrad apk indir. teslagrad wiki. teslagrad review ign. teslagrad oleg boss. teslagrad scroll 30. teslagrad mobile. teslagrad ios walkthrough. teslagrad ps4 trailer. descargar teslagrad apk. teslagrad ps4 ign. teslagrad ps4 youtube. teslagrad robot room. teslagrad google play. teslagrad test ps4
WILL UPDATE ONCE I FINISH THE GAME. It's a big positive for me so far. I grew up on the SEGA GENESIS so i adore platforming games and i think this is an eccelent one with nice artwork and some very fun mechanics , i just unlocked the teleport boots and love that mechanic. For retro fans and people who grew up on 2D games i think this is a must buy imo. Its also a great game for younger people who may be new to 2d games to jump in and try the genre out. Games is very forgiving and not too frustrating so i say this one is a great start point for all newcomers to the genre.. I loved this game... the first time around. Although the controls were annoying at times, and I died a lot, it was fun! Even though I spent at least one hour per boss fight when I signed up to get a puzzle-platformer game, I still thought it was fun. Imagine my surprise when it turned out that I had to essentially replay the entire game (without the bosses) to get the scrolls that were required to even be able to fight the final boss. And this wasn't even my fault. Never once before in the game did it even hint that the scrolls were anything but optional achievements...
It's worth it to buy if it's on sale, and if you aren't the kind of person to rage at a game. But if not, don't buy it.. controls and mechanics are not nearly tight enough.
for a puzzle platformer this is a death sentence
visuals are nice though.. visuals are nice but I dont understand what is going on with the story. also why do developers forget that frustration does not equal fun. I hate puzzles that you have to end up looking on the internet to solve because you just cant figure it out and it seemed like you tried everything. Also, why would a modern game have one hit deaths when everything is trial and error? Leave that stuff in the past. No Battletoads type obstacles either, please, for the love of God. It just ruins the flow of the game to have such a mean spirited difficultly level spike. I cant recommend this, you wont have the patience to get everything and the fun just grinds to a halt. What a pity, I really wanted to like this.
Teslagrad has been nominated for two awards at Nordic Game Awards 2014!:
We feel honored and proud to be nominated in both the Innovation category and the prestigious Best Game of the Year category!
May 22th, Malmö. Let's write down that date!
Nordic Game Nominees 2014 [nordicgame.com]
. Teslagrad patched for newer Mac OS:
It came to our attention that for a period Teslagrad could no longer run on new installations of the Mac operating system.
We work hard to make our games as available as possible, so we have released a patch. This is now tested and seems to have solved the issue entirely!
For anyone who had a bad experience getting Teslagrad to work for Mac in the recent months: We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you update Teslagrad on Steam now, all issues should be fixed.
Happy Playing!. A wild Teslagrad collectors edition appears!:
Hi again folks! Today we have an important announcement here. We're just released the first Teslagrad collector's edition, together with our partners at IndieBox. [indiebox.myshopify.com]
And what does it include?
- Retro Game Box with Guest Artwork by Dan Jones
- USB Teslagrad Game Cartridge with Protective Case
- 24 Page Color Manual
- Teslagrad Soundtrack by Jørn Lavoll and Linn Kathrin Taklo, featuring Bonus Track by Chiptunes Artist Kubbi
- Teslagrad Poster
- Four-Button Pack featuring the Powers of the Teslamancer
- Official CubeeCraft Papercraft of the Teslamancer
- BONUS: Powerhoof's Game Jam Prototype of Dungeon Crawler - CRAWL
- Vinyl IndieBox Sticker
There are REALLY FEW copies available, so let's go for it if you like the edition! A nice pic here.[rain-games.com]
However, if you unfortunately missed this über-limited and awesomest physical version of Teslagrad, we still have good news. Firstly, you can suscribe to The IndieBox to get some other cool indie games. And no less important, Teslagrad is today starting a Weeklong Deal, and it's 33% all this week!
. Teslagrad 1.1 update.
Finally the dust has settled after launch, and we're glad to come back with our first big update. Featuring improved gamepad recognition (which has been long asked for) new languages, bugfixing, and general improvements. Take a look to the full changelog here.Additions
- Added a new controller mapping menu layout with reset buttons.
- Added another maze level checkpoint.
- Added arabic language support.
- Added automatic mandatory creation of a gamepad mapping file.
- Added automatic mapping for the Xbox 360 Controller, and a few others on many platforms.
- Added support for generic gamepads with X+Y axis and button0 + button1.
- Added support for mapping gamepads that have any constantly floored axises.
- Changed each theater area only autostarts once - after that, the player won't need to watch for it.
- Changed game will open in a very high resolution, or fallback to current.
- Changed gamepad mappings apply for all connected gamepads, regardless of index.
- Changed tower shaft is now more open after the orb boss is defeated.
- Fixed a bug where leaving orbboss and reentering while he is dead would lead to room not blocked.
- Fixed a bug where the king dying sound would keep playing after the player died.
- Fixed an orb boss bug due to too early defeat on some hardware.
- Fixed claws killing the player too easily in the bird boss.
- Fixed music bug in the art deco area.
- Fixed saving issues with the orb boss area.
- Fixed translation of the word 'Resolution' in the menus.
- Improved ambience music fading in some areas.
- Improved glyph support on Teslagrad font.
- Improved graphics in the orb boss room
. Discover a new story and jump into the World to the West
Last Friday we reached a new milestone, our most important day ever since that distant December 13 in 2013. World to the West finally landed on Steam!
What can we tell you about our new game, in just a few words? Well, let's start by introducing our characters. Four this time and some of them will ring a bell to many of you. A young Teslamancer, an optimistic underdog, a seasoned explorer and a strongman aristocrat out of his depth find themselves flung into an adventure none of them signed up for, in a land that holds secrets best left forgotten. An unlikely troupe that must use their unique abilities to find glory, get revenge, and for some, simply find a way home.
We have changed our way to tell the story a bit: instead of using Teslagrad's silent storytelling, World to the West develops a more "traditional" narrative. But this doesn't mean that we have given up our distinctive style. In words of our CEO and game designer, Peter, “voiceless storytelling suited Teslagrad really well, but it did leave a lot unsaid. We are still not fans of big exposition dumps, but now the names and history of characters, monsters and other things can be picked up intuitively trough the dialog in the game."
So, yes, lots of things to discover! A new continent, new gameplay switching between four different characters with unique abilities; a more in-depth look into the lore of the universe where Teslgrad took place, with much more than meets the eye. Scary monsters and lovable furry creatures! If you want to join us in this new adventure, remember you can grab World to the West with 15% discount until May 12.
As Lord Clonington would say... Tally-ho!http://store.steampowered.com/app/530020/World_to_the_West/
. We're doing an AMA on Reddit about Teslagrad right now!
If there's anything you want to ask us, check it out here!https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4i0vjr/were_the_team_behind_...
. Teslagrad soundtrack now up
Finally you can get the OST (Official Soundtrack) for Teslagrad and add it to your steam collection.
It features all the music from Jørn Lavoll and Linn Katrin Taklo, as well as some bonus tracks, and the music contribution from Martin Kvale who has recently won the Independent Game Awards prestigious audio price.
Together with our already existing track for World to the West, this means that you get to play all your music from us right here in the Steam music player.
We hope you'll enjoy it :-)http://store.steampowered.com/app/650900/
DuckTales: Remastered [serial number]
Wanderland: Armiger Pack Ativador download [portable edition]
Potentia download for PS
Mega Man 11 11 !! Original Soundtrack portable
Congo Merc download unblocked
NEVERMORE download no survey
Museum Volume II [Torrent]
Portrait Drawing Fundamentals Course download bittorrent
Rocksmith 2014 System of a Down - Aerials Ativador download [portable]
Hyperspace Dogfights Soundtrack [Patch]