Star Story: The Horizon Escape Full Crack [portable Edition]
Download ->->->-> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
What is Star Story: The Horizon Escape?
The archaeological research mission faced some unexpected difficulties. Your spaceship crashed. Can you escape from this planet? But how? No one can help you. You are here all alone. Or not? Do you have a plan? Will you find what it takes to be a hero?
Sounds great! Give me more details!
Star Story: The Horizon Escape is a turn-based adventure game with text-rpg elements.
Tune into the story of the aspiring space-archaeologist Van Klik on his mission to the mysterious planet of Horizon!
Non-linear plot development, 24 alternative endings
Your choices define the story. Totaly. Some will turn out better than others, some will worse and some will be straight up hilarious. You are to find the real true ending among your possible destinies and become a hero. Or maybe something more...
Text-based gameplay diversity
The core classic. Dive into the stories and find a way to exploit EVERY possible situation. Did you know that if you throw a lockpick at an attack droid, it will decide that you are stupid and will deactivate? Build your character, choose your alignments, learn the lore of the world. You will need it all to succeed.
The story will throw a mix of dialogues, choices, turn-based battles, puzzles, weapon and resource crafting, technology research and more at you. You will use all you can to survive the challenging world of Horizon.
The player decides on the speed that he wants to play the game at. Everything is turn-based. There is no time-limit for making decisions, no quick-time events, no rush: you can take any amount of time to make your turn.
Enjoy the wild and crazy sceneries of the world of Horizon. Deserts, jungles, cities, underground caverns… the list goes on.
Meet the locals! Who is more to your liking? Side with “Bullet King” and uncover an ancient cryptic artifact. Or choose to undermine his brutal regime and make the local revolutionary your friend. Or screw them and go try to play romance with the alien girl? Or blow up the planet? Or… You get it!
Need A break? The Horizon Is Waiting!
P.S. Space shrimps are included...
Title: Star Story: The Horizon Escape
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG
Release Date: 5 Sep, 2017
star story the horizon escape endings. star story the horizon escape review switch. star story the horizon escape analisis. star story the horizon escape switch review. star story the horizon escape download. star story the horizon escape endings. star story the horizon escape metacritic. star story the horizon escape rutracker. star story the horizon escape trainer. star story the horizon escape steam. star story the horizon escape cheats. star story the horizon escape rutracker. star story the horizon escape trainer. star story the horizon escape tips. star story the horizon escape nintendo switch. star story the horizon escape switch test. star story the horizon escape. star story the horizon escape nintendo switch. star story the horizon escape review. star story the horizon escape test. star story the horizon escape download. star story the horizon escape recensione. star story the horizon escape. star story the horizon escape tips. star story the horizon escape review switch. star story the horizon escape review. star story the horizon escape test. star story the horizon escape switch test. star story the horizon escape cheats. star story the horizon escape switch review. star story the horizon escape analisis. star story the horizon escape steam. star story the horizon escape metacritic. star story the horizon escape recensione
decent roguelike, choose your own adventure aesthetic.. Cute and fun. Your decisions really do matter. It's killing me but I can't give thumb up for this one, it is a good game but also buggy one.
First when I started this game I've got window with information "ops game crushed.." but funny thing is that you can just click on game window and continue playing it without problem, but this was the fist red light.
I was playing it for couple hours and it was fun but after couple resets of the story some relative parts gets more and more tedious, game sometimes even throw at you two exactly the same random encounter one after another but what really break game for me was... game breaking bug :) After another reset you start on the desert and after a while your character take out sand from his boot and teleport to base, problem is that after go out from the base I ended up just before checking bot for sand and automatically teleporting to base and no matter what I tried I was stuck in that loop only way out of this situation would be to start game once more and hope that I will not stuck somewhere again and I'm not looking forward to check my luck again.. Extremely fun, exactly as promised. Not the most complex game, but great story telling and choices that really matter. Plus, fun art.. It takes time to understand this game but it is really interesting.. Fun game. Like a choose your own adventure story with light crafting and RPG elements. Got it on sale for about half price and it's worth that though I don't think I would pay the full price for it. Very fast, beat it in under 8 hours. I do reccommend it for a quick, fun game especially if you can get it on sale.. The game is grate :) The animation was well done and the story is enjoyable. The way you get your character ( skills in the game ) is very well made . It sorta reminds me of a well made puzzle , Altho im having a bug where the top of the screen is buggy. Other than that i enjoy the game. Extremely fun, exactly as promised. Not the most complex game, but great story telling and choices that really matter. Plus, fun art.
New version 1.710.25 has been released:
An update to Star Story: The Horizon Escape (ver.1.710.25) has been released.
The update will be applied automatically when you restart Star Story.
The major changes include:
- Fixed the problem with getting for some Steam achievements
- Update to English and Russian localization files
- Scenes in desert performance are optimized
EvilCoGames Team. Build 1.0.17 released!
A new build with bug fixes and balancing tweaks. Thanks to all for the feedback!
- Show a friendlier message in case there are no audio devices enabled in Windows
- Locked doors which should be locked in Deathtrap Dungeon and The Dark Ritual
- Balancing tweaks to Willow Flute
- Balanced spellbooks
- Added missing range to the description of Regenerate
- Bug fix: Dodge ability's Counter-attack powers deals incorrect damage
- Bug fix: it's possible to melee attack through portcullises in The Oak Shield's Demand under certain conditions
- Bug fix: game crashes when Stirling uses a potion on himself
- Bug fix: game crashes with "render.lua:0: material not defined: default" error sometimes when a mob has multiple conditions
- Bug fix: game crashes in The Void in certain conditions
- Bug fix: In The Young Usurper the explosives will go off even after they have been disabled
- Bug fix: the health of Darkness Orbs in Ritual of the Moon is inconsistent after restarting the mission
- Bug fix: game crashes when a Shido commits suicide by whilwinding an exploding barrel
- Bug fix: shortcut for tactical mode does not work while an ability dialog is displayed
- Bug fix: "Unused Action Point Warning" and "Confirm Friendly Fire" options don't work
- Bug fix: fixed warning "undefined animation 'stand_up' for object 'xxx'" when using focused revive
- Bug fix: fixed "can't invert a singular matrix" error, which can occur in The Shido in Trouble in certain conditions
. ✧The final countdown to full release \ (•◡•) /
It has been a long time since we released the Star Story: The Horizon Escape on Steam
We are ready to announce the exact release date of the fully complete, revised and improved (from standpoint, at least :) version of the game, out of early access.
It will be available to all players on Steam on September 5, 2017
Working on the update, we carefully considered all the comments and suggestions that we received.
- We put great emphasis on the extension of the content in the game. We have revamped the world of Horizon, deepened character backgrounds and completely rewritten the story, while staying true to the original motives - now it's non-linear and have 24 (!!!!) alternative endings.
- For the new version, many new worlds were created by our artists, the graphics of existing locations were detailed and extended with new unique events.
- The event generation system was rebuilt by our dev. team to provide much more varied gameplay. Now it’s much less predictable and obvious than in the early access version.
In a word, our team has invested a lot of work, love and desire to finish the complete version of the project, which we called Star Story: The Horizon Escape!
Sincerely, we hope that when you play our game, you will have as much fun as we got while we were developing it.
✧ So, do not forget, on September 5th - the full release of Star Story: The Horizon Escape! ✧
. Star Story: The Horizon Escape became a member of the third GTP Indie Cup (summer 2017)
We are pleased to announce that Star Story: The Horizon Escape became a member of the third GTP Indie Cup in the categories: BEST ART, BEST UNITY GAME, BEST PC GAME, CRITIC'S CHOICE and SECRET NOMINATION. https://indiecup.gtpmedia.net/participants/star-story-horizon-escap...
GTP Indie Cup is GTP Media’s project, which specializes in services for gaming developers. This summer season 2017 competition united more than 100 best CIS game developers. The names of the winners will be known after August 30. Rooting for our project!. SPRING is beautiful + special DEAL inside
: Spring is beautiful!
And it's also a good time to find discounted game in the Steam.