Natural Locomotion Keygen Download Pc
Download ->->->-> DOWNLOAD
About This Software
NOTE: While this app has all the features mentioned here, it is still in active development: adding new features, game profiles and fixing problems. So don't hesitate to ask in the community forums if you have any problem or feature request.
Move naturally in VR in any game that supports trackpad/stick locomotion. Walk in place to move your body in the virtual world! Currently supporting the following methods:
- NaLo's 1:1 arm swinger
- Walk in place with Vive trackers or extra controllers on the feet (in beta branch)
- Walk in place with PS Move and other devices on the feet (in beta branch, experimental)
- More methods will be added very soon!
Natural Locomotion is an application that emulates the controller trackpad (to use in any game), to walk and run more naturally moving your arms or your feet. It includes a driver for SteamVR for this purpose.
Other "arm swinger" implementations are very "jumpy", very slow to respond, or are a complement on button actions. Natural Locomotion uses a novel system designed to walk and run continuously, and with very precise and intuitive control of speed and acceleration. You can start, stop or change speed very quickly without "move" or "brake" buttons, it just depends on the speed you move your arms.
It comes with presets for several popular games and apps. Just select one, check the game is configured as shown, and play. The profile manager allows you to make profiles for games not already included.
The demo version doesn't have any driver and it's just a photogrammetry scene to walk around, and a friendly robot that fools around, moving with this same locomotion system.
- Desktop view from VR. UI is shown with big buttons and big text.
- A recent version of SteamVR (i.e. any except the temporary branch).
- SteamVR games or apps that has full directed "smooth locomotion" with trackpad or joystick (i.e. one can choose both direction and speed with the thumb).
- Supported hardware: HTC Vive (and Pro), Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality headsets. It's very likely it works with other hardware with workarounds (ask in the forum). However it does not work with NoLo controllers or 3dRudder.
Natural Locomotion doesn't provide comfort options by itself (FoV reduction, etc), that's dependent on each game. If you need it, make sure the games you want to play have the feature and is enabled. From our tests and from all comments after release, the 1:1 movement of Natural Locomotion avoids motion sickness, although we need a much bigger sample size to claim that for sure.
IMPORTANT for Oculus Rift users: The activation button for most Rift profiles is thumb rest (the little touchpad-like thing).
List of supported games so far:
- A-Tech Cybernetic
- Alien: Isolation (MotherVR mod)
- Apex Construct
- Arizona Sunshine
- Blade & Sorcery
- Chiaro and the Elixir of Life
- Contagion VR: Outbreak
- Crooked Waters
- Dead Effect 2 VR
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Fallout 4 VR
- The Forest
- Frankenstein: Beyond the Time
- The Gallery: Heart of the Emberstone
- Heart of the Emberstone: Colliseum
- Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
- In Death
- Island 359
- Karnage Chronicles
- Minecraft (with Vivecraft)
- Pavlov VR
- PAYDAY 2 VR
- Rec Room
- Serious Sam 3 VR: BFE
- Serious Sam VR: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam VR: The Second Encounter
- The Talos Principle VR
- Vanishing Realms
- Vengeful Rites
- Vengeful Rites Demo
- VR Dungeon Knight
- WAR DUST
- Witching Tower
- The Wizards
- Kartong (Vive, Rift only for now)
- Onward (Vive, Rift only for now)
- Robinson: The Journey (Vive, WMR only for now)
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (Vive, WMR only for now)
- STAND OUT (Rift only for now)
This list will be growing a lot during the following weeks. You can also try to make your own profiles.
Some profiles are available in some headsets only (or not at all) due to technical limitations that will be fixed soon. 6d5b4406ea
Title: Natural Locomotion
Genre: Simulation, Utilities
Release Date: 7 Apr, 2018
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel™ Core™ i5-4590 or AMD FX™ 8350, equivalent or better
- Memory: 4096 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB or similar (demo only)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
natural locomotion oculus rift. natural locomotion ps move. skyrim vr natural locomotion ini. natural locomotion non steam game. natural locomotion white screen. natural locomotion guide. natural locomotion igg. you natural locomotion. natural locomotion beta. natural locomotion igg. natural locomotion ps3 move. natural locomotion gorn. natural locomotion ps4. natural locomotion crack. natural locomotion windows mixed reality. natural locomotion steam. natural locomotion games. natural locomotion vive trackers. natural locomotion free. natural locomotion h3vr. natural locomotion fallout 4 vr. natural locomotion unity. natural locomotion rift. natural locomotion review. natural locomotion joy con. natural locomotion in fluids and on surfaces. natural locomotion tracker. natural locomotion unity. natural locomotion test. natural locomotion not working. natural locomotion steam. natural locomotion on steam. natural locomotion skyrim vr. natural locomotion ps4. natural locomotion feet tracking. natural locomotion vr. natural locomotion in fluids and on surfaces. natural locomotion minecraft. natural locomotion download. natural locomotion alien isolation. natural locomotion free download. natural locomotion crack. natural locomotion rec room. natural locomotion download. natural locomotion skyrim vr sneak. natural locomotion free download. natural locomotion tutorial. natural locomotion rift. natural locomotion tutorial. natural locomotion igg. natural locomotion blade and sorcery. natural locomotion skyrim vr ini. natural locomotion the forest. natural locomotion pavlov. natural locomotion gorn. natural locomotion vr. natural locomotion demo. natural locomotion skyrim vr setup. natural locomotion. how to use natural locomotion with skyrim vr. natural locomotion windows mixed reality. natural locomotion payday 2. natural locomotion not working. natural locomotion update. natural locomotion smartphone. natural locomotion test. natural locomotion ps move. natural locomotion h3vr. locomotion by natural gestures for immersive virtual environments. natural locomotion vorpx. natural locomotion tracker. natural robot locomotion. natural locomotion guide. natural locomotion plugin. natural locomotion white screen. you natural locomotion. natural locomotion settings. skyrim vr natural locomotion ini. natural locomotion app. natural robot locomotion. natural locomotion reddit. natural locomotion smartphone. natural locomotion oculus. natural locomotion rec room. natural locomotion app. natural locomotion wmr. natural locomotion definition. natural locomotion vrchat. natural locomotion reddit. natural locomotion arizona sunshine. natural locomotion feet tracking. natural locomotion skse. natural locomotion vorpx. natural locomotion waiting for steamvr driver. natural locomotion motion sickness. natural locomotion non steam game. natural locomotion feet. natural locomotion steam. natural locomotion blade and sorcery. natural locomotion feet tracking
If you play your VR games in Windows and want more locomotion options, this is an essential app.
For games like The Forest that don't support teleportation movement, Natural Locomotion makes the game playable without motion sickness.
Also the Vive Tracker support for walk-in-place locomotion is amazing! Forget buying an omnidirectional treadmill, pick up two Vive Trackers and away you go! (Or instead of trackers, use spare Vive controllers, or Playstation Move controllers, etc)
Super glad I bought this application.
I just wish it had support for Linux ;). Only tryed it on skyrim so far, but its great!
Dose not make your tired unless you do full runing in place (I am swinging my arms as if running but not moving legs), if your worried about long play length
Great program, I enjoy using this instead of track pad, feels less jumpy
Only isssue is in skyrim, I cant get out of bodys of water unless there is a ramp/stairs. Most of the time its a none issue, but have run into some placed in moded areas that have no easy way out.
. Before i started using Natural Locomotion, i was teleporting in every VR game, since direct movement made me dizzy. But the teleporting totally ruined the experience. I then got this program, and oh boy it changed the game! Now i can walk around without getting dizzy and there were no setup process since it includes preset and instructions for every game i need. So this is truely a must have!. This method of locomotion should be by default used in all VR games. Very immersive even if it looks a bit goofy, but hey VR usually does. Helps a lot with movement related nausea.
I highly recommend this tool for all VR players. Especially for those who suffer from motion sickness.. Fantastic! Now all we need is Workshop support for custom profiles for diffrent games!. I am using this with Skyrim VR. Absolutely love it. This really adds to the immersion, highly recommended!!!. Fantastic! Now all we need is Workshop support for custom profiles for diffrent games!. Great piece of software, can't go back to playing SkyrimVR without it now, works amazingly well.. Works as advertised. Wish there was a better solution for running backwards
Added Minecraft (Vivecraft), The Forest, In Death, Arizona Sunshine (WMR), improved FO4VR on Rift, Dead Effect 2, and other changes:
List of changes:
- Profiles for The Forest VR beta hotfix 2.
- Profiles for Vivecraft[www.vivecraft.org] 1.12.x (not tested with previous versions). It doesn't run automatically yet.
- Profile for In Death (for Vive and WMR).
- Profile for Arizona Sunshine for WMR (already available for others).
- Improvements to Fallout 4 VR on Rift after the beta went stable.
- Improved Dead Effect 2 profiles by adding smoothing compensation.
- Fixed Dead Effect 2 issues with VIve.
- Added joystick walk, jump with a specific trackpad click direction, smoothing compensation, among other details for The Forest.
- Enlarged sliders of "describe original locomotion".
- If SteamVR was expecting an app, it will wait 60 seconds since startup before opening a game (workaround, this will be properly fixed).
- Many internal changes in preparation to add walk in place.
We're working hard to bring Walk In Place and more movement alternatives to Natural Locomotion, and many more features and profiles. If you want to help speed up development, please tell your friends about Natural Locomotion!
Shout-out to /r/Vive
for their support!
As always, report any issues, suggestions or requests in the community forum
. More WMR improvements and fixes! New Skyrim profile for WMR.
Motion sensitivity has been better calibrated for walking and jumping with Windows Mixed Reality. Settings getting reset has been fixed. A new profile for Skyrim for WMR has the following scheme:
- Walk with grips. Shout with left joystick click (instead of SteamVR overlay).
- Go back from menus, etc, with the left grip by pressing it quickly.
- All touchpads and all joysticks work like they did originally.
The new quick press button passthrough feature works for all headsets, but no other built-in profile is using it right now.
Known issues for WMR:
- If you press the grips while the controllers were flying due to lost tracking, the sides may be reversed. If that happens, just press a grip again when both controllers are tracking.
. PS3 Move controllers as feet trackers FIXED (in beta)
Just before release we cleaned up the code and fixed a bug, but PS3 Move support depended on this bug to work correctly so it was effectively broken, stopping randomly and deviating too easily. The beta branch
has been updated with this problem fixed. Read the instuctions
to learn how to use PS Move controllers (miniUSB version) with NaLo, and tell us your experience!
. Stuck walking FIXED! Jump lag fixed! FO4VR fixed, and added a couple more profiles
Looks like we introduced a bug just before releasing the demo, and could only notice it when we finally had time to play Skyrim ourselves. Sometimes after stopping walking and even releasing the grips one would keep walking, sometimes for half a second, and occasionally forever. We said in comments that it's a hardware issue, but that's actually much more rare than what was happening.
This fix makes the experience more predictable and stable. You should be able to take a single step. Tell us your experience below :)
(The demo has not been updated yet)
- Fixed walking getting stuck.
- Fixed jump lag.
- Fixed FO4VR by reloading/grenade/mine with menu button, and VATS with left home button.
- Fixed "enable touchpad when not moving" (fixes FO4VR map).
- Fixed detection of updated profiles.
- Added Arizona Sunshine.
- Added GORN.
- Improved some messages and profile descriptions.
- Some people must enable left handed mode even in right handed games (or viceversa)
Restart Steam and, as usual, head to the forum
to report issues.
. Released as PUBLIC BETA for HTC Vive with profiles for Skyrim, FO4VR and more...
Natural Locomotion has been released in beta quality with many possible bugs, and a few game profiles. In the following days we'll be adding many more profiles, fixing remapping features, etc; as well as fixing Oculus Rift and WMR support.
The following profiles has been included:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Fallout 4 VR
- The Gallery: Heart of the Emberstone (and its demo "Coliseum")
- Rec Room
- Vanishing Realms
If it doesn't work, click stop then click start again, without closing the game.At this moment profiles and settings do not save and are lost on restart.
For more information, please check this forum post
. Update #2
Yoritoshi brought it to my attention that upon pressing the F12 key to take a screenshot of the final credits screen (to capture the total time played) it triggered the "Ok, I'm all done with the game let's go to the title screen!" action.
So this has now been fixed.
For the inconvienence, I've also added 5 more achievements to the game which brings the total up to 27.
One of the achievements is to beat the game in under an hour.
Can you do it??. A mountain of fixes and 10 new profiles! Including: Island 359, Karnage Chronicles, Contagion VR: Outbreak and more!
List of changes:
- Fixed games taking a long time to open.
- Fixed being able to open Natural Locomotion while a game is already open (if the demo is disabled in settings).
- Fixed having to launch The Forest manually.
- Fixed global settings not being saved while a profile is running.
- Added a button to access all global settings while a profile is running.
- Added ability to run EXEs from NaLo, with variables for Steam libraries and Program Files.
- Added "DLL path" parameter for Oculus Rift users. It's used on some games to force SteamVR mode, and will be used in the future to hook the native Oculus SDK instead.
- Fixed Fallout 4 VR workshop and flashlight working at the same time.
- Fixed muting WMR trackpad touch (fixes GORN among others).
- Fixed remap function being enabled when activator is disabled.
- Fixed non working buttons/axes after closing app without stopping profile.
- Fixed driver not being installed in rare cases where cmd.exe doesn't work.
- Fixed app not showing UI in rare cases.
- Fixed controllers not being detected when they're turned on in some cases.
- Fixed demo in Oculus Rift not working in some configurations.
- Updated PAYDAY 2 to have a movement more similar to other profiles. (Change published a month ago)
- Updated COMPOUND instructions for WMR.
- Updated H3VR Vive profile to enable right trackpad touch.
- Updated OrbusVR Rift profile to use new DLL feature and remove obsolete instructions.
- Updated Pavlov VR Rift profile to use the new DLL feature.
- Added profiles for Apex Construct.
- Added profiles for Contagion VR: Outbreak (and demo).
- Added profiles for Crooked Waters.
- Added profiles for Island 359.
- Added profiles for Karnage Chronicles.
- Added profiles for VR Dungeon Knight.
- Added profiles for The Wizards.
- Added Oculus Rift profile for A-Tech Cybernetic.
- Added Oculus Rift profile for In Death.
- Added Oculus Rift profile for Kartong.
There are a few games that mostly worked but couldn't make the list for various reasons. We'll try to add them in a few days! Also, remember all profiles published so far are not supported by the original game developers, only by us, so they may break or not work as expected after an update (in that case send us a message so we can fix it).
Walk in place is still in development despite of a couple of setbacks last month. We'll try hard to have WIP in beta soon.
As always, report any issues, suggestions or requests in the community forum
Thank you for your patience and your support!
. Tell your friends!
May 19th is just around the corner..https://store.steampowered.com/app/853610/
Defenders of the Last Colony Ativador download
Orcs Must Die! Franchise Ativador download [Password]
Train Simulator: Norfolk Southern SD45 High Hoods Loco Add-On key s...
CoH 2 - Soviet Skin: (M) Makeshift Sand Southern Front key serial n...
Corinne Cross's Dead amp; Breakfast [full version]
Free Download Pirate Mosaic Puzzle. Caribbean Treasures
Beacon Download game hacked
Cyber Ops Download] [Xforce]
The Blank Canvas - Hacking Nature Ativador download [key]
BadLands RoadTrip Soundtrack Torrent Download [cheat]