Dark Horizons: Mechanized Corps Full Crack [cheat]
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
WARNING: THIS GAME IS CURRENTLY IN EARLY ACCESS AND IS CONSIDERED IN ALPHA. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT OF A GAME, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE BUGS, GAME RE-BALANCING AND PERSISTENT STAT RESETS DURING THE DEVELOPMENT PERIOD OF THIS GAME.
In the year 2210, fifty years after the start of the machine wars, the battle mech is the premier weapon of war. Standing over 35 feet tall and weighing up to 40 tons, these hulking behemoths are walking arsenals of firepower and armor that have no other rival in a theatre of war. As part of your factions Mechanized Corps, you will need to utilize your intellect to custom configure battle mechs that suits both your play style and the mission parameters as well as hone your skills and cunning as a pilot to survive
Play on your own or join the action online in a persistent warzone called “Faction Wars” that enables you to not only fight for domination over mission zones to earn unique unlocks and achievements, but also create and manage squadrons, and tracks player and squadron stats.
Dark Horizons : Mechanized Corps is the sequel to the 2005 Independent Games Festival Finalist “Dark Horizons Lore” reviewed on The Junkyard http://legacy.the-junkyard.net/reviews.php?action=viewreview&id=46.
Currently Implemented Features:
- Intense mech based combat. Unleash your firepower and tactics on your opponents. focus your attacks to localize damage to destroy weapons, equipment or even cripple and more readily destroy enemy mechs.
- Customize multiple mechs to suit different styles of play or mission types. Choose from 4 different mech classes, 41 different weapons and pieces of equipment, custom paint styles and colors and more. You can employ any of these saved configurations in-game as you play.
- Play any mission offline versus bots, in instant action mode.
- Or get into the action online against up to 16 other players (per mission)! NOTE: 32 players being worked on.
- Earn stats for leaderboards and achievement unlocks in a persistent game environment.
- Faction Wars, persistent online battle.
- Multiple mission environments, with 6 zones currently available.
- 4 games modes including Attrition, Team Death Match, Free for All, and Mini-nuke.
- Create or join a squad and fight together to take control of various mission zones online.
- Pilot progression through military ranks that also unlock faction bonuses.
- Implementation of 3 main factions (Federated States, Eastern Confederation, Overload Mercenary Guild).
NOTE: The Faction Wars system is currently still in development, but out first order of business after EA launch is to work on getting the persistent stats feeding into the online war map system.
Features that are in development
- 32 players for online missions.
- Addition of dozens of new and unique weapons and equipment to configure your mech with.
- More mechs for each class, providing additional unique configuration options to try out.
- Faction Wars, the persistent online war component will be implemented on a ongoing basis with features like:
- Variable spawn points per mission based on which faction has control over that mission online and other factors.
- Contract missions for mercenaries and faction pilots.
- Co-op missions with special raid and recon missions.
- Deploy equipment in-game at various locations throughout each mission to construct bases that will help secure key locations and enable your team to take control of the mission against your opponents.
- Additional Game play modes like Siege, Raids, and Arena mode.
- Addition of new missions through out Early Access.
- Support for additional platforms (Linux/SteamOS/Mac).
Title: Dark Horizons: Mechanized Corps
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Max Gaming Technologies, LLC
Max Gaming Technologies, LLC
Release Date: 22 Jul, 2014
- OS: Windows Vista SP2
- Processor: Dual core 2GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 256MB Video Ram
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
dark horizons mechanized corps обзор. dark horizons mechanized corps. dark horizons mechanized corps download. dark horizons mechanized corps dedicated server
even for early access, this game has a long way to go and iI dont forsee it being an alternate shooter for a majority of mech games. Yes its a beta, but theres a lot of the game that needs to be a functional for it to be called a beta. the game is more or less in a proof of concept stage. Even the graphics for what they are look like im back playing a game in dx9. the mech textures are good but need some more polish and more customization options with an actual single player campaign that does not rip off mech warrior or battle tech in anyway would be nice. i know thats hard to do, This game does have the potential to become something great and i would very much like to see it become so. as it is right now, i would relable it as a pre alpha and then maybe ask the players what they would like to see in the game such as features and mech types along with creating a truley unique and enjoyable gaming experience.. It is a great start for development of a Mech game , need to constantly add more weapons and mechs to keep the game relavent and fresh. Controls could use some work. And lastly the resolution is on par for the stage of development that the game is in. Customization of mech is good but do not let it slip and get stale. The game could use customization to where you can add different mech parts from each load out to make a mech truly of the players own creation. But I do enjoy the game but prefer War Robots.. If you are on the fence about getting this game I would adivse you to stay away from it. The servers are unpopulated, the gameplay feels clunky, and the graphics are poor.. Campaign is coming along, the Faction wars stuff is cool too. New contract missions give something for players looking for Single Player missions to do.
Early Access so there's obviously some bugs still. Considering that, this game is still pretty strong and well done. Especially at this early alpha phase. I'm a huge fan of the game so far and can't wait to get into more battles. There are maps both big and small to allow quick brutal mech matches as well as more drawn out conflicts. I personally prefer the small maps.
Learning the weapons so far is the trickiest bit, and building your own loadouts. As this game develops it's definitely one to keep an eye on if you like mech games.
The new update for Faction Wars is looking great too.
NOTE: This review was written BEFORE I started helping out with the game.. Dis liked the UI and difficult to move mech. On the downside as with all Early Access games it's unfinished, unpolished, broken in places and requiring a hell of a lot work and content.
On the brightside, it lets you mount a♥♥♥♥♥♥laser so take from that what you will.
The Hive full crack [FULL]
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA - Fish Bait Complete Set [crack]
Food Drive: Race against Hunger hacked
The Invisible Hours Free Download [hacked]
Survival Ball - Soundtrack download for windows 7
Democracy 3: Extremism crack and patch
Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi - Akiyori Tamura, Teruko Akai officer d...
World of Warships - Smith Steam Edition Activation Code [Password]
Progetto Ustica Password
Super Lucky's Tale: Guardian Trials [FULL]